New template


Monday, February 20, 2012

20 days..get it done boys:)

Last time I updated you it was 15 days in...today was day 20. They have done such a great job and are so quick and efficient! We now have doors and windows in which was SUPER exciting to see take place. They are getting some odds and ends finished up on the inside and will probably be out of the way this week sometime. Here's a few new pics since last time I updated you:











So in 5 days, that's what's been done! As far as the rest of the week is concerned, we are expecting our LARGE beams to go up in the great room, plumber is coming tomorrow, inspection of Tyvex paper tomorrow so brick masons can come finishing bricking, etc...so we've got some new people to meet. I told my framers I would miss them dearly, but they told me not to worry because they'll be back to trim all the inside stuff later! I was happy to hear that:) More later! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. You can already tell that your house is going to be beautiful! Can't believe how fast they put this up. You must be sooooo excited!

    ReplyDelete