New template


Thursday, January 31, 2013

Premier Designs Jewelry FUNDRAISER!

If you know me, you know I LOVE Premier Designs Jewelry. I usually have one party a year just to get a look at all the new stuff they come out with each year. Well, I was contacted by a sweet Premier Designs Jeweler who wants to help us with our adoption journey! We are so excited!

Stacey Weathers is the jeweler and she has agreed to donate 50% of her earnings to our adoption. Stacey has a unique connection to adoption and couldn't be happier to help us. So, this is where you come in.

Stacey and I have created a facebook event page that has all the information about the party, the time, the date, details, etc. and we need you to come! Not only will you be helping us fund our adoption, but you will be able to see some pretty amazing jewelry, try it on, and purchase some if you like. I will also have some of my "Krafts by Katie" items available for purchase that night!

Please visit the facebook page: click here! If you cannot come (due to not living close or you have other plans already), I will have a way for you to get involved as well. The host of the party (me) gets 30% of the sales in FREE jewelry; HOWEVER, I will NOT be keeping this jewelry for myself. Once I have the free jewelry in hand, I will have a ONE DAY facebook auction of all the jewelry I got for free, and you will have the opportunity to bid on the pieces. Each piece will go to the highest bidder. How fun!!

Again, check out the facebook page to get more info, and come on over for an amazing night of fun, fellowship, and JEWELRY!

XOXO
Katie

1 comment: