New template


Friday, January 25, 2013

Week 2 FUNdraising Friday Update

The past two weeks have been extremely busy! I have been swamped with projects for friends, family, acquaintances, and a TON of people I don't know. I am SO grateful for all the business that has been generated from sweet friends who have posted their items on Facebook. So now I have friends of friends who are messaging me wanting something made. And then their friends see their items and want something too! It's the coolest ripple effect I've ever seen! Even though I've had some late nights and certainly LONG days, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE all the Krafts I'm making and couldn't be more pleased with the way they have turned out! So, THANK YOU to all of you who have supported our adoption journey by purchasing a Kraft by Katie!

So, here's the deets of where we are financially.

TOTAL: $1326.29

Puzzle Piece Donation Fundraiser - $188.65

Krafts by Katie - $1137.64

The thermometer is RISING and we want it to keep RISING! Can you help us? Go to Krafts by Katie Facebook page to look around. There is something there for everyone - personalized canvases, monogrammed coasters, vinyl decals, monogrammed decorative trays, etc.... Message me privately if you are interested in any Kraft or if you want me to make something you don't see.

Can you purchase some puzzle pieces to support our puzzle fundraiser? They are $5 each and your name will be put on each piece you purchase! Donate here...





Thanks again for all the love and support! We are so grateful and humbled by the generosity of our supporters!

XOXO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment