New template


Saturday, August 18, 2012

We are in and still alive...I promise:)

It's probably been a month or so since I last blogged! I think I've been so busy with getting in the house and getting everything situated that I just haven't had the time to sit down and blog. Let alone, I've been wanting to show all of you some pics of the furnished house and not just a new house with nothing in it. Therefore another reason I have "waited" to blog. We are still getting some rooms in place and I haven't gotten a chance to take pics, but here are a few I have taken since we moved in:


 Kitchen with all the appliances:)
 Dining room with gorgeous curtains made by mom and me
 My side of the master bathroom
 My office with cool monogrammed vinyl decal on my refurbished desk!
 Guest bathroom with custom shower curtain I got on Etsy!
My handmade art finally up in the hallway!
 Gorgeous wallpaper I had put up in another guest bathroom
 Sweet Bentley loving mommy's new bed!
 Our gorgeous master bedroom--we have blinds now by the way!
 Screened porch--I got into sewing recently and made all these pillows/cushions!
 Here's another piece on the screened porch--made these pillows/cushions too!
Cute little table/chairs! I found the table at Pier 1 but hated the chairs that came with it. So, I found these chairs at an antique store (made in the 30's) and spray painted them and made cushions to match. How cute is this??

Those are all the pics I have right now, but I'll get more taken as other rooms continue to be organized and decorated! Sorry for the MIA business! 

1 comment:

  1. Your headboard is to DIE for!!!! LOVE it!!! I know you're so excited to finally be in! :) Can't wait to see more pics

    ReplyDelete