New template


Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's GO TIME!!!

It's been a while since I updated you guys on the house building progress. WE ARE UNDERWAY!! I am so excited to report that we got our loan approved about 3 weeks ago and our builder had his tree removal/grading guy out at the property this past Wednesday getting some work done. This is what we started with:
It's gorgeous right? At this point, the leaves have already fallen off the trees and my husband, Jason, went to cut some of the brush from the front bank of the lot. The bulldozer can't do that, so we (he) had to. When we went to see what was going on Wednesday, we were surprised to see the grading guy out in the lot taking trees down here and there. 
Jason and I really want to document every step of the way, so here's our first pic together at the lot. I'm sure there will be many more to come!
Here's the start of the driveway that will eventually be a circular drive. I've always wanted a circle driveway and my wish will come true very soon. They had to bring in some dirt to fill in the BIG DIP from the road down to the ground.
I'm so excited to share this journey with you guys! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment