New template


Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Taking a break...

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the blog. We've had a lot going on lately and I just haven't found the time to actually sit down and get my thoughts out. So, first of all, the 2nd IUI didn't work. I can't say I'm surprised, because I feel in my heart maybe the Lord is telling me the timing is just off. We are in the process of getting a loan approved for our soon to be built house, picking out plumbing, tile, lighting, fixtures, etc. We have signed the contract with the builder and are ready to get going on this thing!

Jason and I decided to stop fertility meds and not do any more IUIs for the time being. We will continue to "try" naturally, but are not overly concerned with it right now. I'm so glad the Lord has given me/us a peace about where we are in life right now. I always hated questioning the Lord and wondering why everyone else was pregnant and starting families, and it wasn't working for us. Now, I understand.

I think about having a baby right now and I wonder if we would have the opportunity we have right now to build this house. I just don't think we would have made that leap with a baby. The Lord truly has the ultimate plan for our lives even though we don't see it right then at the moment. We have to have faith and trust in Him that He is faithful and will give us what we desire in His timing. I love knowing that about my Father! He is so GOOD!

I'm sure once we get approved for our loan and start breaking ground, you guys will see lots of updates and progress. I can't wait to watch everything come together! What a cool experience to get to be a part of at such a young age. Lots of people don't ever have this opportunity. Thank you Lord for all your blessings! Help me never take them for granted!

Here's some pics for now of what's to come:

This is the what the front will look like and the right side!
 This is the back of the house and the left side (sorry they are positioned wrong)!!
 My super amazing headboard I bought for our new master bedroom!!!!! LOVE IT!!!
 Kinda what the kitchen will look like...white cabinets, wood island with white countertops (Can you tell I like the CLEAN kitchen look?? ) LOVE the pendants too!!
 The new dining table I bought (without the chairs)....after this we decided NO MORE BUYING STUFF...we have a big loan to acquire and pay off for the next many years!
 This is the type of chair I'm looking for in the dining room...rustic meets elegant! Love that combo!!


More to come when we actually start! Praying the process is smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment