New template


Monday, October 10, 2011

Ever asked God to help you be patient??

Patience...is it me, or do most people want things yesterday? I talked with a good friend yesterday and she said, "Man God sure is showing you how to be patient." I agreed with her. I haven't updated you guys on the building process in a while, but while we are trying to get pregnant, we're also in the process of getting a quote for our building project...a NEW HOUSE!

While it's only been about 5 weeks since we closed on our house and moved in with my parents, we have been consulting with 3 different builders, trying to perfect our house plan, getting drawings of the exterior done, and most importantly getting quotes to figure out who will be best for the job!

Every time I think we're ALMOST there, the builder needs more information to get the quote more exact. That should be a good thing right? And it is...I'm just so impatient when it comes to something I'm excited about! However, I know I serve an AWESOME God who has my best interest at heart and whatever happens will be perfect in His timing. Isn't that thought so relieving? I think most of the time it's the only thing that gets me through a stressful day/week/month/year!

My friend told me she has only asked God to teach her patience several times in her life. Once was before her middle child was born and that he was the most difficult baby ever. She doesn't ask for God to teach her patience anymore....lol! I honestly think it is such a privilege the Lord chose me to face these trials and be able to tell all of you about my life and how I'm trying my best to trust God in every situation.

I hope there's something the Lord allows me to share with you that turns your eyes to Him! He is such a great God and He loves us so much! Trust Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment