New template


Friday, December 23, 2011

Time for foundation...

As the house building process moves along (slowly, I might add as we've had rain a TON lately), I just wanted to stop and be incredibly thankful to the Lord for all He's blessed my family with. Even through trials and hardship, He never ceases to amaze us with His unconditional love. A friend shared with us last night that whenever they have put the frame of the house up, we should go through every room and write a bible verse on the framework to dedicate our new home to the Lord. I thought that was super neat, so I'm definitely going to make sure that happens. Here's a few pics as of recently of the process.





We were thrilled the process went so fast with the cinderblock and brick in 2 days. Then the rain came and I'm hoping they are out there today doing a good bit of work:)

I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas, and remember, after all the presents, yummy breakfast, Christmas movies, etc, Jesus is our reason for the season. Because of His birth in Bethlehem, His sacrifice for us, and His rising from the dead to prepare a place for us, we are HIS! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment