New template


Monday, May 7, 2012

Exterior Color CORRECTION!

OMG...I almost had a meltdown when I saw the color I was in love with finally up on the siding of my house. I tried and tried to like it for 2 days, but it was WAY too dark! Especially since the porch has a pretty good sized overhang, it was just way to shaded under there which made the color look even darker.
So, we talked it over and finally decided it had to be lighter. Luckily, we were planning to paint the trim in a lighter shade, SO that shade became the actual house color. I'm so glad we made the change. Here's a picture of the new and improved color choice. The rock pops much more now and it doesn't look like a dark hole!
It's not drastic, but just enough to be a perfect match with the rock and cedar shakes! No more freak outs! PLEASE!


No comments:

Post a Comment