New template


Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hello SUMMER!!

Man, what a great weekend to start off summer break! It's been beautiful and HOT outside and I have thoroughly enjoyed being at the pool yesterday and today. We are anticipating the arrival of our cabinets tomorrow and I am beyond stoked to see them. When you are told they will be here Friday or Saturday and get a voicemail that it's not going to be until Monday, it's so disappointing. BUT, patience is the name of the game, and we hope to see some beautiful cabinets tomorrow.

In the meantime, the driveway should be formed and poured this week as long as we have good weather. I also have a wonderful friend in the landscaping business who has set me up with a landscape architect who will be meeting us this week to draw out a plan for our yard. Supposedly he is very talented, so I can't wait to see what he comes up with. 

I'm also HOPING our guys will be back this week to build our deck and finish the screened porch. I have been waiting on this to happen since we started. It's going to change the whole look of the back yard, and I think it's going to be amazing! We were scheduled for them to come 2 weeks ago and that didn't happen, so again, it's the waiting game that is the hardest to deal with. But, hopefully once they get there, it should only take them about a day and a half or two to actually get the deck built. I can't wait to have a beautiful entertaining area for friends:)

I will post pics soon! I hope to have a lot to show you guys this week!! Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend with your family and friends. Make sure to tell those who served how much you appreciate them!

No comments:

Post a Comment