New template


Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My God, at work..

Yesterday the craziest thing happened. So, just to catch you up, we are closing on the lot we bought next Thursday and it will finally be ours. We decided that we would not be in any hurry to get out of our house; however, we are putting it out there (maybe eve get a "for sale by owner" sign in the yard) and if the right offer falls in our lap, so be it!

Well, I pulled in the neighborhood from teaching zumba last night and the guy that built our home (and has 2 other lots for sale in our culdesac) and a couple were talking outside beside the two lots. Being kind of nosey, we walked over to say hi to Bruce and meet the couple talking with him. Long story short, they just sold their house on the westside of town (in 3 weeks--lucky!) and want to buy a lot and build. They said the funniest thing too--"We said on several occasions that we would come knock on your door and ask if you would be willing to sell your house." I was thinking....well, hey, we want to sell it. Want to buy?? hahaha!

Since Bruce built our home, we told them that they are welcome to come in and look at our home anytime. So, it turned out they came in last night, toured our home, and loved it. I mentioned to them (when Bruce was out of sight) that we actually were selling if they were interested, we exchanged phone numbers, and that was that! I'm so curious if they'll call or not. It' no biggie if they don't call, but it's neat the way things happen like yesterday.

I ask the Lord daily to unfold His plan for my life right in front of my eyes. I don't always do the right things, say the right things, or be the right things, but I know my Lord loves me for who I am and truly desires that intimate relationship with me. The more time I spend with Him, the more I learn, and can see the awesome things He's doing in my life. I don't know what the future holds or when certain things will fall into place for me/my family, but I trust the Lord will show me in His timing. This little occurrence yesterday just reminded me that the Lord is looking out for us and will give us everything we need in the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment