New template


Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Waiting anxiously...

So, I told you about the people interested in our home the other day, and now we are to the point where they came for another visit, loved it, asked if the curtains were included, and basically have said they are pretty confident about it. Ahhh...I just can't contain my excitement, but at the same time, I'm so nervous the more they think about it, what if they think it's too much? Since neither of us are using a realtor, he is looking for comparables before they actually agree to a contract. I'm scared he will find something they think is a comparable, but really isn't, therefore deciding to offer us less (which we will not do).

Honestly, we DO NOT have to sell. We are completely happy with our home and could live here for a long time. However, the thought of being able to sell it, without even REALLY putting it out there that it was for sale, is crazy! Who does that? Hopefully us!

They should be getting back to us in the next day or so. As I wait, I'm just anxious and excited at the same time. I'm praying this is the Lord's will and everything will work out exactly as it should. I really think God is saying, "Katie, I'm still here. You thought no one could ever walk up to you and ask if you wanted to sell your house. Never in a million years did you think that would happen. Watch me work, because I can work miracles. Don't give up on me Katie."

I love this wake up call. I trust you Lord, completely. Even if this falls through, I still trust and love you and believe that you will give Jason and I everything we need/want in due time!

No comments:

Post a Comment