New template


Thursday, July 21, 2011

Little bump in the road...

As I told you guys yesterday, the appraiser from the bank came by and took pics of the house yesterday and we were waiting to find out how it went. Well, today, my dad got a call from the main office wondering why this guy was doing the appraisal. Turns out, this guy is not supposed to do FHA loan appraisals. FHA has their own rules and someone employed by the bank giving the loan is not allowed to do the appraisal. The question is why that guy didn't mention he wasn't supposed to be doing it. So basically, now we have a request in to another appraiser in town who will have to meet my dad at the house sometimes this week (since we'll be on a cruise) to get the REAL appraisal done.

An amazing friend of mine brought up a good point today when I was telling her all this and seeming kind of down about it all. She said: Maybe he's not the one who you really want to do it anyway. Hindsight is 20/20. I thought that was great. God works in such amazing ways and I am confident he has an amazing plan for our lives. Even when we think we have a "bump" in the road, it may not really be a bump. It's just a part of the plan! I love my God and how BIG He is!

No comments:

Post a Comment