New template


Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hurry up and wait..

Most definitely, one of my greatest hardships is waiting patiently. Our appraiser came by yesterday, took some pictures of the outside/inside and that was it! I thought he might talk to me a little bit and give me some assurance that everything would or would not work out as far as appraising to the selling price, but he didn't say much. All I heard him say to my dad was "this should be easy, now I just need to find some comps to justify the selling price." Oh, I hope he'll be able to find some comps that allow our home to appraise at the selling price. If not, I assume we will be going back to the drawing board to figure out what we want to do-sell or not sell. Say a little prayer for me. I have to constantly ask God to take away all my anxiety. I know He has the perfect plan in mind, and whatever it is I accept!

I'll let you guys know as soon as we find out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment