New template


Friday, July 15, 2011

Signing contract tomorrow!!!

Well, we were supposed to be getting a contract together with our buyers this past week, but they decided to wait until they closed on their home Monday. Totally understandable. However, because we need a contract before they can start their loan application process, we are meeting tomorrow to get a contract signed by all of us. I have been waiting for this day. I know it can be broken, etc. but it just feels good to get a contract stating they agree to pay the asking price. I'm not sure if we state how long until the closing date, but they mentioned wanting a 60 day closing. I have no preference. To me, the sooner the better. The sooner we can sell this house, the sooner we can start building a new house! I'm so excited!! Just wanted to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment