New template


Friday, April 19, 2013

Week 14 FUNdraising Friday Update

Has it really been 14 weeks? The time seems to be going super fast and I'm enjoying every moment. I'm so happy that the Lord showed me how to use my talents to raise money for our baby! I love all the items I have made for my customers, and I get so excited when a new challenge presents itself. I love it when a customer says "Can you do this?" It's so refreshing and heart-warming to make things for people that are so special to them. I sometimes have to sit, be quiet, and just reflect on what God is doing through Krafts by Katie. It truly is quite amazing!

I have a little bit of news to share with you all about another potential fundraiser in the works. Everything is just in the beginning stages, so I don't want to get ahead of myself. But, we are thinking about doing a hotdog lunch with silent auction/games/etc. to help raise more money for our adoption. I immediately thought to ask the church if we could use the dining hall (and I did), but that is not a possibility. However, because it is not a possibility, I reached out and asked friends if they knew of a place we could have it. I got several responses and I'm excited to say that both are GREAT options! I'm working on the details with these people to see which would be the best fit, and as soon as we decide, the planning will begin! So, hopefully you'll be able to come out and support us at this fundraiser! Good food, great friends, fun things to bid on, and games to bring out your competitve side! Stay tuned for more on this as the deets get hammered out!
I've gotten several different requests this week and found some pretty cool windows! Here's a few pics:
 Door hanger for a sweet girl!
 Super fun for grandparents to hang in their home!
 Take an old, rustic window and make a GORGEOUS piece for your home!
 Gotta love the "Love Story" quotes! One of the MOST popular for sure!
I had to do one for us! This is one of my favorite photos of Jason and me. (Thanks Jeslyn)!

Here's the week 14 breakdown:


Puzzle fundraiser: $3188.15 (659 pieces SOLD - 341 pieces unnamed...please help us name them all!) We are so close to finishing this puzzle! I can't wait to start putting it together!

Krafts by Katie: $5012.28


Jewelry Fundraiser: $266.92 (after auction)

CoupAide (gift certificates) Fundraiser: $470 We currently have 52 buyers! We need 5 more buyers to get our next $100 deposit to our fundraiser. It's such a great deal, and we hope you'll consider eating for CHEAP at one of the awesome restaurants from restaurant.com. Can you take advantage of this great deal? You pay $20 for $50 restaurant gift certificate. Awesome WIN for both of us!

GRAND TOTAL: $8937.35

We have reached 40.6% of our goal!!! We are so close to the 50% mark! I can just taste it!  We are just about $2,000 away from 50%! Thanks for your continued support! We are so grateful!

XOXO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment