New template


Friday, April 26, 2013

Week 15 FUNdraising Friday Update


It seems like this week started out a little slow. As Friday kept nearing, I kept wondering if we would meet our "deposit $500 a week" goal or not. There hasn't been a week YET that we have not met our goal. So, I was a little worried. I prayed the Lord would somehow bring me some business...and people...he did just that! In one day (Thursday), $250 came in. It's like God was saying..."oh you of little faith - just trust me! I gotcha!" 

So, never do I doubt He will come through for us. I just continue to pray the Lord will send business our way, AND I have complete faith He will do that. He has proved faithful for 15 weeks. Why would He stop now? 

Even though we were able to deposit over $500 this week and meet our goal, it's one of those weeks where it didn't show. You business people know what I'm talking about. You've got to spend $$ to make it! But BOY...do I have a bunch of canvases ready for YOU!  

Here's the week 15 breakdown:

Puzzle fundraiser: $3188.15 (659 pieces SOLD - 341 pieces unnamed...please help us name them all!) We are so close to finishing this puzzle! I can't wait to start putting it together! 

Krafts by Katie: $5384.49

Jewelry Fundraiser: $266.92 (after auction)

CoupAide (gift certificates) Fundraiser: $470 We currently have 52 buyers! We need 5 more buyers to get our next $100 deposit to our fundraiser. It's such a great deal, and we hope you'll consider eating for CHEAP at one of the awesome restaurants from restaurant.com. Can you take advantage of this great deal? You pay $20 for $50 restaurant gift certificate. Awesome WIN for both of us!

GRAND TOTAL: $9309.56 (Just $690.44 away from $10,000!!!!!!!!!!!)

This brings us to 42.3% of our goal! We keep edging closer and closer to that 50% mark! Can you help us get there? We need you! 

Also, don't forget to check back for the next fundraising opportunity to support us! We are meeting with someone next week to confirm location and details of the fundraiser. Once that's done, I'll tell yall ALL about it!! Can't wait! Until then...

XOXO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment