New template


Friday, April 5, 2013

Week 12 FUNdraising Friday Update

I cannot believe Spring Break is already coming to an end. I had a really great week waking up late (around 8 or 9am each day), krafting, hanging out with my sweet boy, Bentley etc.! No major plans, I just wanted to rest and do each day as it came. Having said that, I did "work" a lot this week. I think we have another RECORD week! Today, I deposited $1273.51! That includes a $500 and $216 donation. So, thank you guys so much for continuing to bless us day in and day out! We feel the love, and it keeps us going! 

Here's the week 12 breakdown (3 months in already!!) 

Puzzle fundraiser: $2598.73 (540 pieces SOLD - 460 pieces unnamed...please help us name them all!) WE ARE HALF WAY DONE WITH THIS FUNDRAISER! YAY! I cannot WAIT to put this thing together!! I may need some help too friends! Just FYI!

Krafts by Katie: $4329.25
Jewelry Fundraiser: $266.92 (after auction)

CoupAide (gift certificates) Fundraiser: $470  We currently have 47 buyers! That's amazing, but we've hit a BUMP in the road with this fundraiser. It's such a great deal, and we hope you'll consider eating for CHEAP at one of the awesome restaurants from restaurant.com. Can you take advantage of this great deal? You pay $20 for $50 restaurant gift certificate. Awesome WIN for both of us!

GRAND TOTAL: $7664.90

We are at 34.8% of our goal! That means we are a TINY bit over the ONE THIRD mark! We did that in 3 months! That's awesome! So, if everything continues regularly and we keep depositing at least $500 a week, we can be done with our fundraiser in roughly 29 weeks. So, to put that in perspective--that would be October 25, 2013! I think we can do it!

But, with adoption, you just NEVER KNOW when you will be chosen, so the quicker the better. Most people say waiting time is about a year, but my mind says, "What if our profile gets chosen in 1 month??"  I know, I know, it's crazy! But possible right? God has a plan. He is leading us through and helping us each step of the way. That is very evident from the love and support we see on a daily basis! We are so grateful to you!

One more thing...I was contacted by Belle Magazine (a local free magazine published monthly) to tell readers about our journey and the fundraising efforts we have done along the way. I'm so thankful the Lord provided this! I'm excited about all the people that will be reached through this magazine and what kind of impact the Lord has planned! So, be looking for that!

LOVE you guys!
XOXO,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment