New template


Friday, March 29, 2013

Week 11 FUNdraising Friday Update

I am writing in such an EXCITED mood tonight. Today was the last day of work for a week! We have Spring Break and it is so good to have some time off! There's not too much new going on with the adoption front, but I've still been super busy! We are excited about our training 2 weeks from today!

Here's the week 11 breakdown:

Puzzle fundraiser: $1939.07 (393 pieces SOLD - 607 still  pieces unnamed...please help us name them all!)

Krafts by Katie: $3962.94

Jewelry Fundraiser: $266.92 (after auction)

CoupAide (gift certificates) Fundraiser: $380  We were at a stand still all week. No buyers.  We currently have 45 buyers which means we are 3 buyers away from our next $100 payout. Can you take advantage of this great deal? You pay $20 for $50 restaurant gift certificate. Awesome WIN for both of us!

GRAND TOTAL: $6548.93

We are ALMOST at 30% of the goal (29.77% to be exact)! This is only after 11 weeks of fundraising! It looks like we have about 31 more weeks of fundraising until we are finished! We are so excited! Thank you for your continued support! We continue to be amazed by God's grace, love, peace, and timing! 

It's a GOOD FRIDAY in many ways today. We are so thankful for the sacrifice our Lord made on our behalf. I don't even have my baby yet, but I cannot imagine allowing them to die for other people (especially those who hated him). That kind of love is so great, and I pray I will have a percentage of that kind of love for my baby! Everyone always says, "when you have a baby, you never knew you could love someone so much." God loved His son more than that, and He loves you and me so very much! 

I pray you know Him. Have a relationship with Him. If you don't, I pray you would find someone who knows Him and ask them about Jesus. Ask me if you like. I would be over the moon happy to talk to you about the LIVING ONE who has SAVED me! 

Happy Easter! Remember the reason for this season. 

XOXO
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Almost a third of the way there!!! So happy your fundrasing has been going so wonderfully. I hope you had a blessed easter celebration, and I hope that your spring break will be a relaxing one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! We are so excited and feel so blessed with all the support:) I hope you and your family had a very blessed Easter Sunday!

    ReplyDelete