New template


Friday, March 15, 2013

Week 9 FUNdraising Friday Update

Man, it's been THE BEST fundraising week to date. We deposited over $1100! THANK YOU! We had some wonderful people donating what I would call BIG amounts to our puzzle fundraiser this week, and we were just over the moon excited! We received confirmation that all of our paper work was received and that we would be receiving an invitation to the training in April soon. We are looking forward to that next step!

I found something new to make this week, and it's just too precious! Look at these bow holders for little girls!!


I just love them, and they have definitely been popular this week! Another fun kraft I did this week was for ME and I'm in love with it! I can't wait to hang it up!
These are so personal and beautiful in the home! If you see anything you like, please let me know and I'll be happy to do it for you!

Now for the totals:

Puzzle fundraiser: $1519.57 (308 pieces SOLD - still 692 pieces unnamed...please help us name them all!)

Krafts by Katie: $3266.89

Jewelry Fundraiser: $266.92 (after auction)

CoupAide (gift certificates) Fundraiser: $380 (we currently have 41 buyers which means we are 7 buyers away from our next $100 payout. Can you take advantage of this great deal? You pay $20 for $50 gift certificate. Awesome WIN for both of us!

GRAND TOTAL: $5433.38

Thank you for your overwhelming support this week! We are so excited to be 24% of the way to our goal. Please continue to pray for us and if you can contribute, we so appreciate it!

XOXO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment