New template


Sunday, March 24, 2013

Week 10 FUNdraising Friday Update (sorry it's late)!

Ok, so I lied...this must be the So Sorry I'm late "Sunday edition" of the Friday update! I have been going non-stop this weekend, which is why this update may be a bit short. I've got to get a nap in today for at least an hour! But, I'm so dedicated to updating you wonderful supporters, that I couldn't let a week go by without doing an update!

Ok, so we FINALLY got our formal email invitation to our adoption training in Columbia with Bethany. It's April 12th and I'm so excited to get another chunk of the process behind us. I'm not even sure what all goes on at this training, but I'm excited! After this, all that's left is the home study! Oh, and the WAIT! But you knew that:)

Here's the week 10 breakdown:

Puzzle fundraiser: $1759.07 (357 pieces SOLD - still 643 pieces unnamed...please help us name them all!)

Krafts by Katie: $3519.94

Jewelry Fundraiser: $266.92 (after auction)

CoupAide (gift certificates) Fundraiser: $380 (we currently have 45 buyers which means we are 3 buyers away from our next $100 payout. Can you take advantage of this great deal? You pay $20 for $50 gift certificate. Awesome WIN for both of us!

GRAND TOTAL: $5925.93

Thanks for helping us get 26.9% of the way to our ULTIMATE goal of $22,000. It's only been 10 weeks. If we keep going at this pace (raising at least $500 per week), we should be finished in 33 more weeks! Thanks for helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment