New template


Friday, March 8, 2013

Week 8 Friday FUNdraising Update

Well, I must say this has been a GREAT week! I prayed the Lord would send me more customers and to continue allowing us to meet our goal of depositing at least $500 a week, AND HE DID IT AGAIN! Right when I thought I would finish my last "paid for" kraft and not having any more orders come in, I was blessed with more orders. It's funny how that works out! So thank you to all of you who continue to order fun krafts by Katie!

I talked about a NEW fundraiser we are doing in my last post, and since then, to date, we have had 29 buyers help us! That is fantastic! We are able to add $10 to our adoption fund for each person who buys a gift certificate! Because they deposit funds into our account in sets of 10, we have currently received $250! So that means we need 6 more buyers so we can deposit our next $100! Do you think you can help? Click on the link above or on the side of the blog to buy! It's a WIN WIN! You get $50 to spend at restaurant.com however you want to FOR ONLY $20, and we get $10 to put in our fund! What a great deal!!

Also, remember that jewelry fundraiser we did a few weeks back? Well, I finally got confirmation of how much we were able to add to our adoption account...............$103.92!! Thank you everyone who came and ordered so that we could add this amount! Every little bit helps! Once the jewelry comes in, I will be auctioning off ALL the free jewelry I received for being a hostess! So, look for that on my facebook page soon! If we aren't "friends," add me so you can bid!

Now for the updated totals:

Puzzle Fundraiser - $928.57 (189 pieces sold - which means 811 are up for grabs...please help us complete our puzzle..only $5 per piece)

Krafts by Katie - $3210.56

Jewelry Fundraiser - $103.92

Coupaide (gift certificates) Fundraiser - $ 250

GRAND TOTAL: $4493.05

WE HAVE REACHED THE 20% MARK!!!!  That's wonderful news! So, the math nerd inside of me is thinking that if we reached the 20% mark in 8 weeks, then we could reach our goal in 35 more weeks if this pace is consistent! I think we can do it!!

Also, we submitted our paper work this week! That is a HUGE weight lifted, and we are excited about getting our invitation to the training in Columbia April 12th! It's nice to continue checking things off the list! And because of our wonderful supporters, we have been able to pay all the fees so far with our fundraising monies! THANK YOU!

Look forward to another update next week! I hope it's as good or better than this week!!

XOXO,
Katie

1 comment: