New template


Friday, March 1, 2013

Week 7 Friday FUNdraising Update

Week 7 has been a slower week, but still a great week overall. For the past two weeks, I have deposited over $700 and this week I'm depositing $557.88. That is still SUPER amazing and still right on target for my goal of depositing at least $500 a week! So again, THANK YOU so much for contributing!

I have some new krafts that will be for sale THIS WEEKEND!! I'm so excited! I announced on my facebook page this week that I would be making glass pendant necklaces! I can put ANYTHING you want on the pendant! I can monogram a cute piece of scrapbook paper or write your name (kids names) across a colored piece of scrapbook paper. I'm sure there's much more I can do with these, and I'm excited to experiment and give you guys what you want!! Here's some example of glass pendant necklaces:



I hope these will be a big hit! Once I make a few, I'll post some pics for you to see!

Another fundraiser happened to drop into my lap this week. A guy posted a comment under one of my blog posts and told me he thought I'd be interested in a fundraiser and to contact him. When I did, he told me that he is the founder of a website called Coupaide.com. They help families like us fundraise for our adoption. When you spend $20, you get a $50 gift certificate to a restaurant from www.restaurant.com, and they give us $10 towards our adoption. It's that easy. Go to our fundraising page and buy a gift certificate for you or someone you know for a gift! As of right now (3-1-13 at 10:48pm), we have had 8 buyers!! That means we have $80 more to put toward our adoption! I LOVE this deal because we WIN and YOU WIN! Everyone loves a good deal when you go out to eat! Please share our link with anyone you know!!

Ok, so now for the totals:

Puzzle Fundraiser - $784.16  (160 pieces SOLD!! 840 pieces left that need to be claimed!!) This is such a precious fundraiser because each and every person who helps buy a puzzle piece will have their name FOREVER on this puzzle that helps bring our baby home! We will cherish this forever! Won't you consider hitting the donate button on the right side of the screen? It takes only a couple minutes max:)

Krafts by Katie - $2967.67 (almost $3000...WOW, too cool!)

Premier Jewelry Fundraiser - Still figuring up the total! Should have it soon! Oh, and don't forget...I will be auctioning off (on fb) some of the free jewelry I received for being a hostess SOON! I picked some really pretty things. Check back for more details about when that will be!

TOTAL - $3751.93

Thank you for getting us to 17% of our $22,000 goal this week! Keep sharing with your friends and family! We will get there! We love you guys and are praying for each and every one of you to whom God places in our path!

XOXO,
Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment