New template


Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cool new FUNDRAISER where you SCORE BIG!

I was contacted by a guy named Matt who is the founder of a website called www.coupaide.com. He apparently found my blog and left me a message to contact him regarding a possible fundraiser I would be interested in. I emailed Matt and he told me about his company and that they support families seeking adoption.

Have you heard of Restaurant.com? This is a site that allows you to buy gift certificates for MANY restaurants around the country at a discounted price. Well, Matt and his company have partnered with Restaurant.com and are offering a $50 gift certificate for ONLY $20!!!! Of that $20 you pay for your gift certificate, $10 of it goes to our adoption fund. I think that's super cool!

So, if you will, please share our page, Hill Adoption Fundraiser with all of your friends, family, facebook friends, etc. so that we can continue to raise money to make our dreams a reality! Thanks in advance!

LOVE,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment