New template


Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hand-stamped Necklaces are HERE!

I'm excited to tell you guys that my handstamped jewelry is in full swing!! I made a couple today that are for sale NOW:

(these are ALL for sale and can come with any of the charms you see)

Doing these are so much fun, and I HOPE you guys really like them. Here's another one I did the other day that's circular:
(this one is sold)

They are all $25. I can personalize them with names or other words of your choice. The two fonts I have shown in these two pictures are what I have available along with an uppercase script font that matches the lowercase font in the circular pendant.

If you are interested, you can go to my Krafts by Katie facebook page and message me to order. I accept paypal and checks. Thanks again for supporting us and I hope this is just one more project I can make for you that will be a special addition to your jewelry box! HUSBANDS....great V-Day present...just thought I'd throw it out there!

LOVE,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment