New template


Saturday, February 9, 2013

Week 4 Friday FUNdraising Update

Well, I'm squeezing in this update at 11:57pm because I have been GOING, GOING, GOING all day long! Even at work today I was krafting away! Man, after all the "liking" going on the other night on my Kraft's by Katie facebook page, I have gotten SO many new orders. Thank you guys for helping me get my page out there so people can see what we're trying to do to raise money for our adoption!

So, here's the update on what we've raised:

PUZZLE pieces: $392.27 (that's 81 pieces sold so far--919 pieces up for grabs)

Kraft's by Katie: : $1652.26

GRAND TOTAL: $2044.53

WOW! Thank you all for the awesome support, because we can not do this without you!

Remember, you can buy puzzle pieces for $5 each using the donate button on the right side of my blog. I was just thinking that if the 573 people who have "liked" my facebook page just bought ONE puzzle piece, we would be MORE THAN HALF WAY done with the puzzle fundraiser. That's too cool!

As always, please visit my page and see if there's anything you want me to make for you. New things are being made everyday and I try to post a picture of anything new. Maybe you could suggest something new for me to make...I'm always up for a challenge! Mother's day is coming up and GUYS (shhh...but Valentine's Day is THIS THURSDAY--I could squeeze you something in for your special lady if you like)!

Love you guys (to bed I go),
XOXO

Katie

OHHH...and PS, my jewelry stuff is IN!!!!!!!! Let the jewelry making begin! Check my facebook page for how to order!

No comments:

Post a Comment