New template


Friday, February 15, 2013

Week 5 Friday FUNdraising Update

It's week 5 and time for another update! Might I just add that these weeks are just flying by! It seems like just yesterday was Christmas, I was opening a present I didn't know I was getting, and that present turned out to be the starter for this amazing fundraising opportunity! I'm so thankful, and to think it's been almost 2 months is CRAZY!

Just a side note: We are currently in the process of filling out lots of paper work for Bethany. Tomorrow, we are actually going to get fingerprinted in Greenville. Once we get the paper work in with the next fee of $1,000 (THANK YOU, WE HAVE THAT) we will then be set to go to our training in April!

TOTALS so far:

Puzzle pieces project: $426.08 (88 pieces SOLD) We have a LONG way to go! 912 pieces LEFT! Can you help? Click the donate button on the right hand side of the blog and give what you can! Every piece is one piece closer to completing the puzzle!

Krafts by Katie: $2234.74 WOW!

GRAND TOTAL RAISED TOWARD ADOPTION: $2660.82

You guys are helping us EACH week to get closer and closer. And remember...it's only been 2 months! We are hoping more and more people will learn about our story and help us reach our $22,000 goal. WE CAN DO IT! Keep sharing!

Just this week I was able to get started on my hand-stamped necklaces. These have been so fun to make and I LOVE personalizing EACH and EVERY one! Here's a few I've done so far and if you have any other ideas of anything I could make just for you, let me know!
$25 each

$25 each

$30 each

$25 each

Aren't they gorgeous? I hope you will consider purchasing one for yourself or as a gift for a special lady in your life! Guys, remember, Mother's Day is coming up/Easter etc. and I can imagine you getting MAJOR brownie points for one of these! You can email me directly at ktillot@gmail.com or message me on my facebook page.

Thank you again for supporting us as we continue the journey God has called us to! We love you very much!

LOVE
Katie, XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment