New template


Friday, February 22, 2013

Week 6 Friday FUNdraising Update

HELLO week 6! WOW! What a week full of orders! Thank you! Lots of people are loving the personalized hand stamped necklaces AND I LOVE making them for you. Each one I make is stamped with love and an overwhelming amount of gratitude for your support! Thanks! Here's a few pictures of several made this week:
$30

$25

(I'm wearing this one today because I feel SUPER blessed) $25

$40

$40

$25

$25


I've also been hard at work sending proofs to my wonderful clients of canvases they've asked for. I'm even trying to work on one for our house that I've been meaning to get to for a while now! Hopefully I can get it done this weekend! So, with all that said....

Puzzle Fundraiser - $646.08 (132 pieces sold--meaning we have 868 pieces left)

Krafts by Katie - $2698.86

Jewelry Party Fundraiser - Today is the last day for orders to be placed, so we will know soon how much we received! Also, the free jewelry I will get from the party will be AUCTIONED OFF on facebook. So, if you're not friends with me on facebook, add me so you can BID!

GRAND TOTAL: $3344.94 (We have raised 15% of our goal!!)

There's something I have been thinking about recently as we are getting our paper work ready to submit to Bethany (with another $1000 payment). Lately, we have been so blessed to deposit $500, $600, and even $700 some weeks into our adoption account. I took that $500 number and divided it into how much MORE we need to raise to figure out how many weeks it would take to meet our goal IF we could continue depositing $500+ each week. Last I checked it would take about 39 weeks. Considering the fact that most adoptions take a year or so for waiting parents to be chosen, I think we are right on track with where we need to be with fundraising!

Can you help? We still need A LOT of our puzzle pieces to be named and they are only $5 a piece. I think if all my followers, facebook friends, etc. would just buy ONE piece, that would equate to thousands of dollars.

It starts with just ONE person. Could you help us today? The donate button on the right side of the screen makes it super easy to give. I hope you'll consider it! Thanks for another FABULOUS FRIDAY!

XOXO,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment