New template


Friday, May 24, 2013

Week 19 FUNdraising Friday Update

Whew! I have been SUPER busy this week! Can you say BEACH SPIKES? Never heard of them? Well...they are becoming the next BIG thing for summer! If you like going to the beach, everyone needs their own beach spike! Spike it into the sand, stick your drink, phone, snack, etc in there so it doesn't get wet or sandy! Take a look at these cuties I just finished monogramming a minute ago:
I bought 50 of these less than week ago! After 2 days of selling "preorders" (because they hadn't even come in yet), they were all spoken for! I had such a good time personalizing each one of these and I hope they do you some good at the beach this year! If you would like me to order more, let me know! I'm trying to decide this weekend!

Other than beach spikes, Father's Day is coming up and I've had a few orders for this wonderful day to celebrate the dads! Check it out:


Lastly, someone asked me a while back if I sold the clear keychains that could be monogrammed. I didn't at that time, but I do now! I ordered them Wednesday and they arrived today! Here's one I did for me! It's just too cute! 
So, see! I really have been a busy bee this week! On top of that, the school year is winding down and I'm so ready for summer! Summer will give me more time to focus on Krafts by Katie, and I'm so ready for that! Only one more week and I'm FREE!

Check out how we did this week because it was BIG!

Puzzle fundraiser: $4577.08 (940 pieces SOLD -  60 pieces unnamed...please help us name them all!) We are so close to finishing this puzzle! I can't wait to start putting it together! 

Krafts by Katie: $8179.30

Jewelry Fundraiser: $266.92 (after auction)

CoupAide (gift certificates) Fundraiser: $520 We currently have 53 buyers! Can you take advantage of this great deal? You pay $20 for $50 restaurant gift certificate. Awesome WIN for both of us!

GRAND TOTAL: $13,543.30.............only $8456.70 left until we meet our goal!
We have met 61.5% of our goal! We are getting super close to the finish line!!

We are also getting close to our next BIG fundraiser at Paul's in Spartanburg on June 14th. We hope you all will be able to come out and have lunch or dinner with us, bid on some pretty awesome silent auction items, watch your kids jump on the bouncy, and much more! Go to our facebook event page for more details!

Thanks for another great week! We love you guys! 

Oh and PS..almost forgot to mention: We have our first Home Study appointment Tuesday! The ball is rolling! Wish us luck!

XOXO,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. I live in Florida and I have to have one of those beach spikes!!!! Actually I need two. One for me and one for my mother-in-law :) How much are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are $15 each or $12 each when you buy 3 or more. Shipping is $7 for 2. So, you can scroll up to the "donate" button, pay $37 and specify what colors you want as well as the color vinyl, font, and monogram. To easily view color choices, font choices etc. you can "like" my facebook page: facebook.com/kraftsbykatiehill to view the options. Let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!!

      Delete