New template


Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Week 22 FUNdraising Friday (Tuesday) Update

Well, hello everyone! My my my, what a busy week 22 it was! But it was all worth it! To start off, the fundraiser at Paul's was amazing! We served about 250 people for lunch and dinner and had a wonderful silent auction and 50/50 raffle! We raised about $2900 at the fundraiser which definitely pushed us over the edge! What edge you might ask...the "I can pay off Bethany Christian Services for my adoption anytime I want to" edge! I never even verbalized doing this was a "goal," but man that feels good! Remember, our personal goal is $22,000. However, the Bethany cost of adoption is $18,000. The remaining $4,000 covers any attorney fees we will incur. Here's a few shots of the day (I wish I would have taken more):
panoramic view from our table looking at the silent auction and bouncy house's we had for the kids

Wearing my "Waiting is love" shirt...it's too cute!
So thankful for Elizabeth! Couldn't have done it without her help!

Here's the new breakdown for week 22:

Puzzle fundraiser: $4886.52 -- ALL 1000 pieces are SOLD!!!! Thank you!

Krafts by Katie: $9271.04

Jewelry Fundraiser: $266.92 (after auction)

CoupAide (gift certificates) Fundraiser: $520 We currently have 53 buyers! Can you take advantage of this great deal? You pay $20 for $50 restaurant gift certificate. Awesome WIN for both of us!

Paul's Burgers/Silent Auction Fundraiser: $2904.94

Other donations: $511.20

GRAND TOTAL: $18,360.62.............only $3639.38 left until we meet our goal!

We have completed 83.4% of our goal! This is amazing! We are SOOOO close I can just taste it! Can you continue to help? Remember to think of me when it comes time for a baby shower gift, wedding, birthday, holiday, etc! I make some cute things over at Krafts by Katie

Thanks for following our journey and watching this miracle take place! 

XOXO,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment