New template


Sunday, June 17, 2012

My SUPERNATURAL Hero!

So, many of you who don't know me personally probably did not know what a hunk of a husband I have and how incredibly blessed I am to be his wife. I often wonder out of all the girls in the world, how did he choose me! I am a very lucky woman!

My husband, Jason, is one committed man! He is committed to his relationship with the Lord, to me and our family, and to anything he puts his mind to. Jason started competing in body building shows back in 2005 and really succeeded in making his body the best it could possibly be. He won many trophies and awards, but hadn't done a show in a long time. He has helped make each body building show since 2006 a great success, but hadn't competed since then. This year, he decided to compete one last time. He set his mind to it, and guys, he did it!

The road to getting to last night was tough, for him mostly. I would say it was hard on me too, but I'd be lying because I didn't really hold back on my diet as he had to. His diet consisted of many, many eggs (whites) in the morning with oatmeal, protein shakes, midmorning tuna meals, hamburger meat with no special seasoning to make it taste good, green beans, tilapia, and lots of sweet potatoes (again, with none of the fixings)! Not to mention the hard work outs he endured in the wee hours of the morning when I was still in bed. He is a dedicated man, and I love him for it!

Well, the show was last night, and I must say, I am one lucky girl. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!
  Black trunks...morning prejudging
  Black trunks...morning prejudging
  Black trunks...morning prejudging
 Black trunks...morning prejudging
 Night show..RED trunks!
 HUGE OVERALL WINNER'S TROPHY!
 WON the entire SHOW! AND Mr. Spartanburg TITLE! AND LOTS of BEST POSER trophies!
 With his Overall trophy
 With all his trophies!
With his trophy wife! LOL
 Excited about our pizza at midnight! Him probably more than me!
 Yes, definitely excited!
Of course, his baby boy was also very proud of daddy!

BABE, we are so proud of you and couldn't be more happy for you! Now it's time to celebrate and for you to gain those 20 something pounds back! He was #65 on stage, but #1 in my heart! I love you Jason Hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment