New template


Thursday, June 14, 2012

Quick, fun update on progress...

You know how sometimes it's the littlest things you just CAN'T WAIT to see finished? Well, that was me today! There's not much anyone else can do right now until the floors get sanded and finished, so the electricians finished up with what they could do today (which made me super happy because hanging the island pendants is what I've been dying to see all week), my bud, Joey, came by to finish putting up the big beams on the soon-to-be screened porch, and of course, the tile guy was there grouting. Here's a few newbies from the day:
 My kitchen island pendants were hung! I just love them!!!
 Different view
Another view..lights off
 Panoramic view of the screened porch columns and deck to the left
 Jason checking out how the screened door will look
View from below

I don't know when we'll get to it, but we hope to make a little oasis down below the porch at some point. Maybe a little patio, hammock, etc....you get the picture:) Sanding tomorrow and picking a stain. This is going to change the whole look of things! Exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment