New template


Friday, May 20, 2011

Always a wife, but can't become a mommy

Just needed to vent a minute since it seems like every 5 seconds, someone else is announcing their news of being pregnant. Just when I have talked myself into "ok it's just not the right timing now, and the Lord has a better plan" my emotions come in full swing hearing other people's news of pregnancy. I want a baby more than anything in this world, and as much as I trust my heavenly father, my heart still aches...is that ok? Is it normal? I don't know. I just know today wasn't such a great day for me. I'll get over it, the process will start again, and hey...maybe next month?

1 comment:

  1. I think it is totally normal to have all those emotions bubble up to the surface with pregnancy updates. I feel like even though you honestly are happy for them, first it just feels like the baby announcement joy shines a big spotlight on your sadness.

    ReplyDelete