New template


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Record heat today!

The projected temperature in Spartanburg, SC today is 97! WOW! I'm definitely getting some sun today! Today will consist of spending the day at the pool with a good friend and 5 sweet kiddos! It is so much fun to hang out with pretty amazing kids. I've come to realize that spending time with them gives me more and more experience taking care of children, and maybe up until this point God knew I wasn't really ready for a child of my own yet. Everyday I'm with sweet babies and young children, I learn more about what kind of mother I want to be. I thank the Lord for giving me good friends with GREAT kids to hang out with. I know one day all this "preparation" will pay off when I have one of my own!

Stay cool today! It's gonna be a HOT one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment