New template


Friday, May 20, 2011

Another day, another round of Clomid

So, today was day 33 of my cycle until about 10 minutes ago when my lovely AF decided to grace me with its presence. I don't know why I thought maybe this was the month, but sadly it's not. This upcomoing round of Clomid will be my 4th round. I have continually told the Lord that I am content with His timing and I will stick by that. While it was disappointing to not be pregnant this month, I know there are other things (better things) the Lord has planned for me at the moment.

I'm not sure how anyone going through certain trials such as this and do not have a personal relationship with the Lord can get through hard times. My Jesus is my comfort, the peace no one else can give, the shoulder to cry on when my emotions run wild, and my heavenly daddy who tells me every minute that everything will be ok. He continually reminds me of His presence in my life and His power to conquer any obstacle. I know He will conquer my fertililty issues in His own way at His own time. I trust you Lord. I love you Lord. Watch over my family and me during this time, keep us safe, and deliver us from the disappointment in this moment. Remind us daily that you are in control and will never let us down.

No comments:

Post a Comment