New template


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cycle 4 day 2

Well, I started my 4th round of Clomid yesterday. Hit me with the hot flashes, lol! Last month I would wake up sweating profusely and would immediately get cold again once I threw the covers off. Praying this month will be it:)

On another note, school is almost out...no more teaching for a couple months!! I'm thrilled! Also, I've been talking to Jason lately about the idea of moving back to the eastside of town (closer to my parents AND work AND well...everything)! We found a lot that we really like and should hear from the sellers soon. We are hoping it will be something we feel comfortable paying.

We have no clue about time frame...I think actually getting the lot is our first priority. Then, the biggest thing would be selling our house...IN THIS MARKET. We are trusting the Lord and even though I tend to jump into things I want extremely fast, I'm trying to lean on the Lord and let Him guide us where he wants us to go. In the mean time, it sure is fun looking at house plans! Here's a few pics I've gathered so far that I LOVE: who knew building your own home could be so FUN!

love that tray ceiling

Isn't the ceiling a neat touch..and that fireplace!!
love this one story open concept plan with a beautiful wrap around deck!


my dream kitchen! so bright and beautiful!

I'll keep you updated as to anything we find out in the near future about moving forward with this adventure!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the house and this round of clomid!

    Looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through Lost and Found. I also am just starting to explore medical intervention to get pregnant. It is great to find a blog of someone else sort of at the beginning of all this crainess! I am on my first round of Clomid and completely work up drenched in sweat last night. I thought that it was because I am sort sick with a cold, but now it makes sense that it might be a Clomid side effect. Good luck this month!!!

    ReplyDelete