New template


Monday, August 1, 2011

30 days:)

Well, I'm back from vacation! As soon as I woke up and the boat was docked in Charleston, I turned on my cell phone to get the BEST news from my dad! Our house appraised $2000 more than the contract price!!!!! I jumped up and down so many times just squealing with excitement.

So what's next? Well, our buyers want to close September 1st, which gives us about a month to get out. We are praying that everything goes as planned with the FHA loan our buyers are applying for. As long as all that goes smoothly, we should be good to go!

We have been perfecting our house plan and thinking about builders. We drove around the other day looking at exteriors of houses and think we have an idea of what we want. Hopefully in the next week or so we can meet with the 2 builders we are thinking about to see what kind of work they do and to hopefully get a cost estimate.

We are really excited! I'll keep you guys posted as we find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment