New template


Saturday, August 13, 2011

Another year begins...

School year, that is! I can't believe the summer is already over and the kiddos come back Monday. I've been to school quite a bit this summer because I had to move rooms and wanted everything to be perfect in my new room. My new room is not "new" at all. It's quite old and in need of much TLC. And that's just what I gave it! Here's a few pics of my new room!





































My new door! Isn't it cute!!


 View of my lovely new contact papered air conditioner that was disgusting before
 View from the front of the classroom!
 View of the front-minus my mounted projector and Promethean board that will hopefully arrive soon!
 Yes, I teach Algebra and Geometry! And yes, I'm WILD for both!
My cute desk area with my lovely curtains on my window!

I also have a separate room within my room that is my own personal office space. For some reason I couldn't find my pics of that. But it's great for storage and to just get away when I need to! Bring on the year. I have a feeling it's going to be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment