New template


Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Self-Storage/Canceling utilities...CHECK!

Today was a good day--after I got off work. I didn't mention earlier, but I'm back at work this week getting ready for all the students next week. Needless to say, since our school underwent (and is still undergoing) A LOT of renovation, there are tons of problems and things I don't have in my room I need. TECHNOLOGY being one. I teach with technology everyday and being told I'm not going to have it until after Labor Day is really annoying! Anyway, off that soap box!

After Jason got off work we went to the ONLY climate controlled storage facility in Spartanburg. We were hoping to get a certain unit, but they were all leased; however, we managed to snag a 15x25 unit where you can pull right up to the unit and unload. It was about $75 more dollars, but well worth it because of the convenience and large space. It was the only one, so we were really happy to go ahead and secure that! We hope to start moving stuff in this weekend, and just gradually get the rest out before closing.

We also called several of our utility companies to make sure they knew we were moving and to stop our service before closing. Things are coming along wonderfully. We've got the date and time nailed down with the lawyers for closing, and now we're just waiting...patiently! It's hard when you're THIS EXCITED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment