New template


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tomorrow's a BIG day!

Well, tomorrow is exciting for two reasons. We are closing on our house at 9am! We are so thrilled. We moved all of our stuff out last weekend into storage and moved in with my parents. It was really tough, not to mention I caught some kind of 48 hour cold that wasn't welcomed. Nonetheless, we got it done and now tomorrow we get to hand the keys over to the new owners. They are such sweet people and we are so blessed that the Lord allowed us to sell our house while it was not on the market and have the opportunity of a lifetime--building a dream house on the perfect side of town. I am so pumped:) Not to mention we are making a good profit, which is few and far between in this market.

Tomorrow is a big day for another reason too! My husband and I will be going in to do our first IUI at 1:30. My appointment time is 2:30, but my husband has to be there early to give the sample, allowing time to get it ready for insemination. The process started 9 days ago when I started taking another fertility drug called Femara. I took it just like I did Clomid, once a day on cycle days 5-9. Then yesterday (day 13) I went in for an ultrasound. They looked at my ovaries, the endometrium, the follicles produced, etc. After that was over, the nurse told me I had one large follicle. After looking online for information about IUIs, I think the success rate is higher with more mature follicles, but I was reminded by someone on a message board that said "Normal people that get pregnant only have one follicle." So, we'll have to see what happens. I'm optimistic, but will not be too terribly upset if the results aren't positive.

To say the least, tomorrow is a busy day and a quite important day. Say a little prayer if you remember! One at 9am and another around 2:30pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment